IT'S A NICE HOBBY

The automotive industries have produced various car models. Since the first one lunched at 18 century until now, more than thousands model and variant brand have been created. This condition followed by car toys industries. By using diecasting method, their creativity and innovation able to generate similar replicas and others imaginative models which are have certain value and attract to make it being collectible object.

ABOUT ME

Die casting is a kind of several type collectible car toys and being the most attractive model that available in widely range models, scales, colors and detail configuration which are have almost similar shape compared to existing original cars. As one who loves this hobby, I want to share any products information through my own site.

My Complete Color Dodge Viper Kinsmart

At first, I have only white Dodge Viper GTSR with fire pattern at side body. There are 4 kind of color for this model, white, blue, black, and red with 1:32 scale. Viper is one of my favourite diecast model because its design is very elegant and sporty. So, I decide to collect Viper at first before the others.

Actually Kinsmart also produce the others type of viper with color stripping on centre of body. Now, I still don't have it but I will find and buy it. Unfortunetly, this model is very difficult to get at toy shop in Indonesia. So I hope someday I can find it with good price to park in my garage.


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent